Addressing needs of Children, Taking Care of Patients, Appreciation of Talent, Sharing of Good ideas and Good work in groups, Conducting events of celebration together – what not? The Vikasa Tarangini team of Vijayanagaram is finding ways to be the tools for working relentlessly towards the goals of Vikasa Tarangini.
- 250 notebooks distributed to school going children for free
- B.SC books given free to a daughter of a hard working rickshaw puller
- Prizes distributed to winners of Vishnu Sahasra Nama chanting competition
- Fruits distributed to patients in Government hospital
- Blood tests for 140 people in a mega free health camp conducted on June 2nd
- Prajna classes started in 6 new locations
- 61 devotee-groups get together every month sharing and spreading good work and divine thoughts
- Sri Sitha Rama Kalyanam carried out with love for the divine couple
- Rs.60,000/- collected to contribute towards the golden deity of Bhagavad Ramanuja for the ‘Statue of Equality’ project
- Bhagavad Ramanuja Acharya’s monthly Thirunakshatram celebrations are being done in different location each time
The beneficiaries of these service activities are happy to have the Vikasa Tarangini team of volunteers address the needs to society to whatever extent they can.