In JIVA Ashram, Nithya annadanam – free food distribution is conducted every day to at least 1000 people. On festival days or on important days, 5000 to 8000 people enjoy tasty breakfast, lunch and dinner.
JIVA-Ashram was established in 2008 as an offering to Sri Sri Sri Srimannarayana Pedda Jeeyar Swamiji on the occasion of Sri Pedda Jeeyar Swamiji’s centenary celebrations. Jeeyar Integrated Vedic Academy (JIVA) is an academy to protect and promote Vedic literature and values. The campus houses several establishments –
- Jeeyar Gurukulam
- Divya Saketham – a three tiered temple with Sri Sitharama in level 1, Lord Ranganatha in level 2 and Sri Paramapadanattha in level 3
- JIMS Hospital
- Indoor and outdoor pravachana mandapam
- Quarters for residents and employees
- An extensive library
- A premium guest house of international standards for guests
- Organic vegetable and flower patches
- Go:sa:la for preservation of native cow breeds
Adjoining these establishments within the same campus is the site of upcoming 216 feet tall Statue of Equality. With the unveiling of this august icon, this campus will not only be a center for spiritual preservation and learning but also a memorial in honor of the greatest Acharya in the lineage – Bhagavad Ramanujacharya.